Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Book 'em Dan-o!





If you are old enough to remember the TV show where the above line came from, then you know I'm talking about the big FIVE-OH. Today is the day. I'm 50 years old. WOW! How did I get this old so fast? Where did the time go?

Oh well... I've got two great kids, a wonderful girlfriend, and I'm healthy and in shape. Life is good. Bring on the next decade!

Jody threw a big birthday bash for me at my house and my brother, sister, and sister-in-law made the trip from Ohio for the occasion. A great time was had by all. We had about 50 people over and the weather was perfect.

Karen put together a collage of pictures that prove I've **ALWAYS** been a nerd. Some things never change!

2 comments:

Brent said...

Happy 50th, Carl! The photo montage is awesome.

Unknown said...

two great kids? you mean I have another sibling? Ohhhh you mean Westin's the other great kid. Happy 50th dad!